Welcome to Scapa Flow Lodges
Scapa Flow Lodges are three newly constructed luxury two bedroom lodges built looking down over the magnificent views of Scapa Flow. Considerable thought and planning has gone into the design and build quality of the lodges, providing you with an environment which has all the comfort you could wish for. The accommodation provides every modern appliance necessary to make your stay a relaxing and memorable experience.
Stylish modern design
Enjoy Orkney in comfort and style
The lodges are situated in the Parish of Orphir, sitting centrally between Orkney’s two main towns, Kirkwall and Stromness; it only takes a 10 minute drive to each. There is a Pub and a Post Office within a two mile radius of the development. The area is ideally situated for those who have an interest in walking, archaeological sites, beach combing and wildlife observation. The award winning beach at Waukmill Bay has both stunning views and wildlife in abundance. There are also a number of lochs suitable for trout fishing, all within a short drive. The Ferry Terminal of Houton is only one mile down the road and from there you can visit the South Isles of Flotta and Hoy which has the world famous “Old Man of Hoy” rock stack.
- Open plan design, from entrance into lodge one.
- Open plan design, from entrance into lodge two and three you can see from the ground floor to first floor longe area
- Lounge area in lodges two and three is based on the first floor allowing spectacular views over Scapa Flow and best natural light. Special features of the lounge includes glass banister.
- Wooden effect Karindean flooring in lounge area and staircases
- Inlaid lighting on walls and stairwells
- Fully fitted kitchens with modern appliances
- Tasteful, clean decor
These luxurious modern self-catering lodges have been designed and furnished to the highest specification and we hope after a stay with us, you will want to come back again and again.